Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two New Quilt Blocks

I am still trying to work on several Block of the Month projects and the one below is one of my favorites. 
This is the newest block for the Bloggers Block of The Month.  I keep thinking I should make two of each block because I really like the way they are turning out and I would end up with a much larger quilt. 

The next block is the March block from the Aurifil Designer of the Month designed by Victoria Findlay Wolfe.   I have enjoyed using the Aurifil thread and have ordered a few more spools.  I hope to catch up on these blocks soon.


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Those are both so pretty! I wish I had time to work on a quilt. I'm trying to get enough I Spy blocks to do one for all 3 grands - a small one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so pretty! I love the embroidery on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I can sure appreciate the time and effort that goes into making each one of these blocks. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete