Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fun Mail

Here it is Saturday already and I have not shared about the fun package I received on Wednesday.  I have mentioned Linda from Prairie Flower Farm in past blog posts.   I have been reading her blog for some time and have been working on  her snowman quilt blocks throughout this year.  I just completed the

Winter Thyme Block
The Spring , Summer and Fall blocks are complete also.



 My pictures are blurry, I'll take a better picture when the project is finished.

  I am looking forward to putting them all together.

Now back to my Fun Mail!

Linda entered a recipe for a cute Snowman Cookie to the Create & Decorate magazine.  She was featured in the December magazine and had a giveaway to celebrate.  I won her giveaway and this is what she sent me.   A copy of the magazine, signed by Linda.  This is a wonderful magazine full of fun ideas.
Linda also sent me one of her delicious cookies, they are the cutest!





Linda will be featured in other issues of Create and Decorate at a later date.  She submitted other projects  that have been accepted by the magazine.   Visit Linda's blog, you will enjoy your visit to Prairie Flower Farm

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your final pic. I have printed these out too but haven't finished stitching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, I just love snowmen!

    Blessings'
    Catlyn

    ReplyDelete