Sunday, November 21, 2010

Swap Party Reveal!

Parsley at Season of My Mind hosted a fun Swap Party!  You could choose  Fall/Thanksgiving or Winter/Christmas as the theme for your swap box.  We were to fill a medium size flat rate box with fun things for our swap partner.  We could learn a little more about them by looking at their blog.  I chose to recieve a Fall themed box.
I received my box last week and took pictures right away and I will share them with you now.  My box came from Doris, her blog is called "Crocheting in Georgia"

My grandson Caleb was outside raking leaves with his Dad and Papa and our friend Lance.  He took a break to say Hi and to help me find out what was in my box.

 Caleb had the appropriate ooohs and aaahs as we unwrapped each item.  He then helped me lay them out so that we could take a picture or two or three, etc!  Look at all of the wonderful Fall items.  Doris made all of the crochet items herself.

Caleb had his eye on that brown and orange striped hat.

I love these towels!

Isn't this dish towel apron cute.

Here is one of the towels hanging on our oven handle

Cute little Autumn sign.

Caleb just had to give the hat a try and of course he gave me a cheesy 5 year old smile.

Thank you Parsley for hosting this swap and Thank You Doris for all of the fun goodies in my box.  Visit Seasons of my Mind and see what the other participants received in their swap boxes.  If you visit Parsley you will see what I put in the box I sent her.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you like your gifts, Sherry! I live in a small town and have limited access to stores (with no car) otherwise I would have tried to find you some vintage linen, but I'm so happy you you liked your gifts anyway. I know it fits the autumn and the "eclectic" themes. Your grandson looks so cheeky in the hat...

    Kind Regards,
    Doris and Gizzy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box goodies! But I love anything autumn. The dish towel are so cute. Lovely job.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet goodies. And the hats are a real winner for sure! Hugs, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What fun items! I am so glad you enjoyed participating in the swap. I know I loved MY gifties. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful! My daughter crochets and while at a festival she got some really good tips from a couple of ladies who displayed their crochet crafts. Love your grandson's expression! Priceless!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what wonderful goodies! Love fall decorations, and the crocheted items are so nice. My son (who's 7) smiles like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful goodies!! I just love seeing what everyone has received!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherry, wow you made out like a bandit, Doris did good! Love your grandson..
    Thank you for stopping by and entering my giveway, and glad you are a follwer and friend!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great package and Caleb got the hat!

    ReplyDelete